GTD Constructions recognizes that every employee is entitled to be provided with the working environment that is safe and without risk to health. To this end, every reasonable effort will be made and positive action taken to secure the health, safety and welfare of all personnel inside company’s design office and at project site area, whilst keeping the environment integrity intact.
In particular terms, our policy is :
- To place the Health and Safety of employee and public ahead of the company’s commercial interests while protecting the Environment.
- To provide and maintain, safe system of work to minimize the risk to health, safety and environment.
- To apply engineering standards and sound practices in the design of plant and equipment.
- To ensure ease of construction, operability and maintainability are considered in the design.
- To provide adequate and proper facilities, equipment and safety apparel and ensure correct Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE).
- To provide adequate training, information and instruction on health, safety and hazards to everyone in order to prevent injuries and health hazards and to keep the environment safe.
- To regard all industrial accidents as preventable.
- To commit towards safe environmental management and low impact/pollution practices and procedures for the work.
- To openly report all HSE performance, favorable or not.
All employees/members of the company employed throughout the project and operations should therefore acknowledge their responsibilities for protection of health, safety and environment by making it the top priority in all aspects of their work.